BLOOMFIELD HILLS Location: January 25 (4-7pm), January 26 (10am-2pm), January 27 (10am-2pm)
SAT Boot Camp: Jan. 25-27, 2019
Systematically prep for the SAT!
Apply strategies uniquely designed for the SAT. Our small-group methodology includes proven go-to tactics for individualized instruction.
Learn these topics from our trained SAT experts:
- Tackle science questions included throughout Math, Reading, and Writing & Language tests.
- Learn Math story problems, multiple-part questions, and open-ended questions.
- Skip pre-algebra and get right to intermediate algebra, geometry, and trigonometry.
- Develop your ability to answer open ended questions with a wide range of possible answers and not one definite answer.
- Prepare for the Reading test that includes 1 passage from a document written at the founding of the U.S.
- For the Language test, revise and edit a written passage given to you for logical structure, and effective rhetoric.
- On the essay prompt, evaluate the author’s reasoning and rhetoric without adding your personal opinion.
- Identify your goal for the SAT score.
- Apply the best test taking practices to achieve your goal.
- Designed for all learning types.
$400 fee includes diagnostic tests and all materials.