ACT Boot Camp: April 5-7
BLOOMFIELD HILLS Location: April 5 (4-7pm), April 6 (10am-2pm), April 7 (10am-2pm)
Outsmart the ACT with our strategies to success! GET RESULTS! Our small-group training includes individualized, go-to strategies from our trained ACT experts covering topics such as:
- Spotting the most common grammatical errors
- Finding and spotting the main idea quickly
- Critical tips for solving difficult math problems
- Decoding science charts, tables and graphs
- Order matters: Choosing the best way to complete reading passages
- Receive diagnostic tests and self-study materials
- Arming all learning types with the best practices to succeed!
The Student Connection’s ACT classes and tutoring can help students improve their scores. Boot Camp recruits receive a comprehensive guide to either the SAT and ACT test. They also learn go to strategies that save time and help to minimize errors. We introduce students to proven test-taking techniques all based on their individual learning style and how they attack problems. This individualized approach is what makes our programs so successful! We are uniquely designed for success! Students learn how to test their best under pressure. All of this can lead to higher scores, which in turn leads to more college opportunities as well as possible scholarships- sometimes 1 point more can lead to thousands in merit scholarship opportunities!
$400 fee includes diagnostic tests and all materials.
No Reviews found for this course.